Friday, July 16, 2010

Anyone know a good horse for sale?

I have been asking my parents for a horse for quite some time now, and my father has finally consented to me owning a horse. I do Trail Endurance, Jumping, and Dressage and am looking for a jumper prospect that is sound on the trails. Our price range is from $0 to $2000, we would be willing to lease though as well. I live in Colorado, so the horse would have to come live at my stable however. So if you have any tips or horses you know of please reply. Thanks!Anyone know a good horse for sale?
Know what I would do...look into adopting a rescue horse. Those places take them in , get them healthy, re train them and find homes for them...cheap. I saw some horses on various rescue sites that looked wonderful!! Then you would know a full honest history on the horse and have the pride of helping a horse in need. The few places I talked to before wanted to match up with a good home so you'll know that the horse will fit your needs. Google search horse rescue and your state. Perhaps you can find one in your area. Good luckAnyone know a good horse for sale?
If you are in Christchurch NZ talk to Millisa Eden. she has a wee standardbred gelding called George who i considered buying up until my parents said no. he will be a great begginer horse and he is only 14.3hh and has lots of experience with forest treks and showing. he is $1000 i think. he is a great horse and you really should have a look! (he suits all your areas of riding)

No comments:

Post a Comment