Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wild horses for sale in texas?

I want to buy a wild horse. (boy) I can't seem to find one on dream horse or anything! Please help! Thanks! (I would love it if the horse was black)Wild horses for sale in texas?
Mustangs are adopted out through the BLM's Wild Horse and Burro program. There are no facilities in Texas, and it's likely few to none have made their way down there after being adopted. Most people who go to the effort of qualifying to adopt one (it's a fairly rigorous process) and purchasing one, then putting in the time to gentle and train the horse don't sell them- they keep them. Here's information on the wild horse and burro adoptions: http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/wild_ho鈥?/a> They are extremely dangerous for any novice to have or handle, and should only be adopted by individuals with experience handling dangerous horses and training.Wild horses for sale in texas?
Yes, there is a way to Adopt Horses in Texas. A friend of mine has several. I can get in touch with her in Monday. If you add me to your contacts, you can remind me Monday and I will Call her and ask her who you need to get in touch with and send you an E-mail with the Information. It is Free.
Go to the BLM website. You can find out when there will be wild horse adoptions in your area. I don't know if they have them in texas, but I know they have them in Nevada.





You need to be able to prove you have a home ready for the horse.
I can help with a few websites: Equine.com Horsetopia.com www.equinehits.com Hope this helps..
  • mineral makeup
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment