Saturday, July 10, 2010

What are some good sites with horse for sale?

I'm helping my friend find a horse. She is going to ride on the A circuit so she is lookig dr a hunter(not a jumper!) that can jump at least three feet. Her budget is 30k.What are some good sites with horse for sale?
I love agdirect.com


That is where I found my horse. You can pick your sate, price, breed, etc... and it is pretty easy to navigate.


Check it out!





http://agdirect.com/What are some good sites with horse for sale?
Dreamhorse.com rocks. I've known a couple of people who have gone there for horses. Equine.com is also pretty awesome.
hmm. I don't know, I do know that you can import Zebra cuts from South Africa... but Horse-meat I think France or Italy is a good place to look. A good google search should do good.
Craigslist is FULL OF TRADERS....not quality horsemen nor quality horses.





Dreamhorse.com


horseclicks.com


yardandgroom.com


horsetopia.com


horseville.com





Best of luck!
Well I alway like to get horse through references of friends but I also use





craigslist.com





equinenow.com





dreamhorse.com
Dreamhores.com Equine.com sellthehorse.com thehorseexchange.com if you're in CA bayequest.info
horsemart is the best!
castlerockariabians.com

No comments:

Post a Comment