Thursday, July 8, 2010

Anyone need me to research horses for sale for them?

I will research hunter/jumper horses for sale for anyone who tells me what to research for (location, breed, price, etc.) in the U.S.A!!!Anyone need me to research horses for sale for them?
Kinda different but I am looking for any history on my TB. He is out of Texas and raced for 3 years. His breeder was B. L. Littleton, I think. Here is his pedigree:


http://www.pedigreequery.com/jazz+me


Here is a picture of his face:


http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpag鈥?/a>


Body:


http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpag鈥?/a>


He also has one white sock on his back right leg





If you can search for it, that would be great. I have never been able to find anything but Im not to great with search engins. Im not looking for a horse though, sorry.





If you find anything, e-mail me at jazzme2305@yahoo.comAnyone need me to research horses for sale for them?
sweet.


location: michigan (48167) probably up to 150 miles around.


breed: TBs, perferably, warmbloods, hannoverians.


price: up to 6000.


this horse will need to be younger, can be a greenie, NO BUCKSKINS!!!!


thank you!!!!
I want a sweet palomino


I prefer a 4-10 year old horse.


Needs to do pole bending and barrel racing.


And they need to be in Arkansas


Any price.


I would like one fairly close around benton, traskwood, searcy.


But does not have to be.


Thanks for your help.
Sure!


State: Minnesota


Breeds: Quarter Horse, TB, Warm bloods


Discipline: English Pleasure, Jumping


Any color. Not older than 11, not younger than 6. Not too spirited. Tall...15-17 hh. And is a pretty all around horse!





Thank You!
Hi,


I am looking for 4-10 year old horse


trained or suitable for barrrel racing


anywhere in california


price 3,000 and lower


any of these breeds AQHA APHA TB
new york hudson falls glens falls harftord area


breed any


price 0 -2000


age 5 - 10


needs to be broke for western can be broke for english too

No comments:

Post a Comment