Thursday, July 8, 2010

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY HORSES FOR SALE IN GREATER MANCHESTER?

I live in greater manchester and am looking for something from 14.2hh to 15.3hh , no bigger no smaller, I'm very fond of coloured horses but will settle for others, nothing to expensive, oh, and DONT email me on my yahoo acount i will NOT respond email me at Charlotte8789@aol.com and dont reply to this advert emails only x five star home waiting x DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY HORSES FOR SALE IN GREATER MANCHESTER?
hi here are a few websites to look at also try local tack shops they normally have a few adverts. Also some riding often have horses for sale, you could ask around a few.





www.horsemart.co.uk


www.preloved.co.uk


www.stabletalk.co.uk


www.horseandhound.co.uk


www.adhorse.com


www.horsequest.co.uk


www.friday-ad.co.uk


www.ridemyhorse.co.uk


www.horsehunter.co.uk


www.horses-for-sale-uk.com


www.pets4homes.co.uk








hope i helped and good luck finding a horse





DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY HORSES FOR SALE IN GREATER MANCHESTER?
Hey hun, I dont know if this will help you but when I was searching for a pedigree cat I came across a website called pre-loved, and it was great! there's loads of ad's on due to it being free to advertise. I typed in horses in manchester:-





http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adv…





I really hope this helps. If it doesnt maybe try ebay or loot etc





Good luck with your search hun x
There is a farm called Pimhole Community Farm next to St. Thomas' Primary School. This farm takes in rescue animals and you can take animals away and re-home them with you for free. All he asks is for you to make a donation to the farm funds. He sells everything from rabbits to horses
www.newrider.com go to classified ads


also, www.yardandgroom.com have a classifieds section


Also, try your local Ad Paper
www.horsemarket.co.uk
Nopee
look at horse and hound online

No comments:

Post a Comment