Friday, July 16, 2010

Does anyone have an upper-level dressage horse for sale?

I am looking for a dressage horse trained to at least third level, preferably higher. Between 15 and 16 hands. Priced around 30K. I am looking for my horse to get my bronze medal on.Does anyone have an upper-level dressage horse for sale?
go to liverystable.net and type in ';dressage'; in the quick search section, it pulls up quite a few horses under that search. you can also do a more advanced search.Does anyone have an upper-level dressage horse for sale?
Check out the Chronicle of the Horse's website and the classifieds there- they are the best source of information about horses for sale that I know of. Good luck with your search and with your quest to get the Bronze medal !!
There are several in my area for sale... I pulled one up for you. http://www.dreamhorse.com/show_horse.php鈥?/a>
Well at my barn, there are a few horses. My instructors Mom has a Grand Prix horse that they will sell after my instructor gets her gold. But my instructor has an eventer that is a really really nice dressage horse. I think she won her medal on him not sure though! take a look at www.trailsend.biz under ';Horses for Sale';


You can also look on equine.com


and dreamhorse.com


I am an expert on this search stuff so if you need more help just ask!
  • mineral makeup
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment