Saturday, July 10, 2010

Horses For Sale at My Farm?

I have exactly 53 horses for sale currently, but does anybody want a PERFECT horse? Her name is Melody and shes a beautiful white rare horse. No one exactly knows what she is, but there are very few of her kind. Her show name is Melody of the Moon. She is a show horse, but not as often as my other horses. She is also used as a riding lesson horse for adults, but not many people will choose Melody, or they have their own horse. If you would like her trophies (16) and medals (10), I can arrange half of the trophies, half of medals. She is in our HORSE HALL OF FAME. She is in the Lakeberry Wilson Stables. Please answer the following, and I will match you up with a perfect horse, whether for fun or for real. 1.What kind of show do you like? 2.Do you like horses for the love or money? 3.Will you be changing the name for any reason? 4.What level are you in of riding???????? Love, Jannie Wilson %26amp; Nicole LakeberryHorses For Sale at My Farm?
Selling on YahooANswers is against community rules -- REPORTEDHorses For Sale at My Farm?
I am trying to find a horse that is from 13.0 hands to 14.2 hands and that is a beginner horse. I love horse and am going to try to become an equine vet. I probably well actually most likely won't be changing the name.

Report Abuse



where in the U.S are you located? how much do you sell your horses for? i ride horses at a ranch near my house and have been thinking of getting one of my own.
I would love a horse but I am expecting soon and will be a bit busy for ridding. We live in Alberta ans are renting a acreage with a riding arena and everything else you could ask for for owning a horse here. Unfortunately we are not allowed any pets or horses. We want to buy land and maybe by next summer I will be ready to buy a horse or 2. I have owned horses in the past but that was many years ago when I was a teen. I am not picky on what kind of horse as long as it is sound and has had a bit of training. I wouldn't change the name if it suits the horse. I am an experienced rider but could always learn new tricks. I just love horses and will have one and my baby to be is going to be a girl so I plan to get her right in there with horses when she gets older.
what kind is it and how much and where in the country
ok I will answer the questions for you.





1.APHA,PtHA and open shows,rodeos





2.love





3.not if it fits her and I am sure it does.





4.expericed.





Now I have some questions for you.Please answer them.





1.Does she have any vices like cribbing,bucking,rearing,ring sour,spooky,cinchy...etc.





2.Does she have all of her shots?





3.Would she be good to run barrels,poles,and goat tie with?





Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment