Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tennessee Walker Horses For Sale?

I'm looking for TWH for sale, either in Canada, or the U.S. Preferably not the southern or west coast U.S as that is a bit too far.





I have always dreamed of owning these horses, and in the future would like to breed on a very small scale.





Looking for a stud colt, and a filly or mare, color a huge plus. Conformation and attitude is of the most importance. Would prefer two foals but an older horse would be fine as well, especially if broke to ride. Colt and filly must NOT be closely related, anything that will mature to over 15.1 hands is ideal.





That's all I can think of, if you breed or know anyone who breeds TWH, please let me know. My budget is sort of small, because I would have ship them to where I am, but I am offering a forever loving home.











Email me if you like.Tennessee Walker Horses For Sale?
Here are some links to check out, offering Tennessee Walking Horses for sale in Canada. Good luck.


http://www.tennesseewalkinghorses.ca/


http://www.twhorse.com/


http://aulds.homeip.net/


http://www.stallionsofcanada.com/Ultra's鈥?/a>





If you need more, just google it. I searched for ';Tennessee Walking Horse Canada'; and got a ton of results!Tennessee Walker Horses For Sale?
good luck some people are just rude
http://www.dreamhorse.com/show_list.php3鈥?/a>


go to http://www.dreamhorse.com so that you can type in your expectations. this is what i got.


try http://www.equinehits.com


http://www.equinenow.com
i own/show/train walking horses. the barn i ride under always has horses for sale. we are located in virginia... right on the nc line. right now we have a few NICE horses for sale... like trained show masters. one is a mare 15.2 and SOLID. she's a top level padded performance horse. spent over a year in a pro barn in north carolina.... she would be ideal for a breeding program however, her owner will laugh at anything less than 50,000. we have some nice flat shod geldings for sale anywhere from 2,000-4,000 dollars. all are young and healthy.... but geldings wont ever work in a breeding program... lol. i know a few other pro trainers that always have horses for sale and a friend that breeds blue roan walking horses.. email me directly and i'll put you in touch with some respectable horsey-folks. super_goofychick@yahoo.com
In the past I have found a couple of my TWH via the Internet. I would not hesitate to do it again. I have been very pleased with the horses that I have found there. Of course I scan every website that is known to man kind by googleing gaited horses then for sale and you have all of the websites at your finger tips. Once you get on one of those websites you usually can narrow down your search with entering the specifics that you are looking for. I just picked up a great little


Walker this past June by that method and so far I am sure that I made the right buy. Good luck with your search.
There are enough breeders out there. I am a firm believer that breeders should have to retain a license for the privilege to breed. Especially when there are these people out there who say, ';I love this breed, I want to breed them too.';...then they come to Yahoo Answers looking for the horses that are good enough to breed. Now I will say that people on here have nice horses...but if they are breeders then this is not the place to advertise...not even for a beginner. I go to a lot of horse sales and see the results for all those people who say ';Ohhh, I want to be a breeder!'; Did you know that TWH's end up at slaughter too? Why don't you save one of them...they have slaughter houses in Canada, I'm sure they have horse sales.


This is just my opinion.
Go to http://www.equine.com They have OVER 50,000 horses for sale. You can type in what you want and specify by breed, gender, location, temperment, and registry. Hope this helps
There is very little difference these days between the TWH and the Missouri Fox Trotter. They share common blood and have in recent years been bred to resemble each other. The MFT's almost all now use the running walk to travel level ground and many TWH's use a fox trot type diagnal gait to travel rough ground. They also look much alike. I had people swear my MFT was a TWH because of her size, how she traveled, and the shape of her head (very old style walker). If you are interested in MFT's I can set you up now but for TWH's I will have to check around.





Unless you are an excellent judge of horse flesh or will bring someone along who is ... Try and avoid the internet. Try your best to go through friends you know. There is a very good reason for the expression 'buyer beware!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment