Saturday, July 10, 2010

Horses for sale in Kansas?

I'm looking for a horse not more than two hours away from Andover, KS. I'm 13 %26amp; have to buy my own horse so it can't be over $1,300. I am an Intermediate rider and I want to start barrels but I need a horse you likes to run(but not crazy). If you have a horse for sale or know someone who does please let me know. Thanks!!!Horses for sale in Kansas?
EquiSearch.com


HorseWeb.com


DreamHorse.com


EquineHits.com


HorsesForSale.comHorses for sale in Kansas?
Bud Shirley's horse auction, every 3rd Saturday of the month. On Broadway north of Wichita. I have gone several time to buy tack and seen some nice horses going real cheap. You can look in the phone book or check the Wichita Eagle on Sundays.
i grew up there.....do you have any feedyards around there....that is where i get all my rope horses....they are cheap and broke.....my daddy sells them all day every day....(horse trader) but they are rope horses....some of the best barrel horses come from feed yards because they are so broke..... i wouldnt go to a horse sale or anything like that..... but just keep looking and dont buy until you find what you want...
try this website you can find almost every breed on here if they are being sold that is, from many different price ranges. i was going to get a horse off here but i bought one from my barn.


http://www.equine.com/
oh i live somewhat in the same area! i'm about to buy my first horse too and i'm an intermediate rider...for about a year i was on horsetopia and all those websites daily! lol





you might also find www.craigslitst.com handy! just click on your state and then in the search type in horse! Thats how i found my gelding!





good luck! have fun!
go to www.horsetopia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment