Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hi! I have 3 horses for sale, in WI, anyone?

I've been trying to sell them for 4 months now, lots of interest, but none ever go thru. their great horses, very pretty and well mannered. I have them advertized on 5 different sites online. Please help, they must sell! we need the room!Hi! I have 3 horses for sale, in WI, anyone?
good luck


chinHi! I have 3 horses for sale, in WI, anyone?
Where are you located?





I know some folks in Central Texas that might be interested.
how old? temperments? and what breeds? how much?
I would be willing to take them but unfortunately the transporters are not running currently due to the bad weather. I'm not sure what you are charging for them or what kind they are, but I do know people are buying horses regularly here in California. By my taking them off your hands, you would get the space you need and when they sell, I'd send you the money. My husband refuses to let me buy horses outright because they tend to become mine and then I won't sell them.





What appears to be happening is; people that want horses either can't afford them OR don't have the space for them. The people that don't have the space are turning to mini A horses because they will fit in the back yards. Many mini A's are the size of large dogs.





I plan to start transporting horses in the last part of May '07.





Veneta


venetamtichy@yahoo.com
I'm interested, what breed, age, etc?
you can try advertising on dreamhorse.com or equinehits.com
Do you have any pics you can email me and are they broke to ride and how much are you asking for them? Thanks...............
Which websites are they advertised on?
try to sell them to chinese restorants or find a zoophile searching for a ';gf/bf'; ,chop `em and sell horse body parts on ebay remember that all best selling horses r canned

No comments:

Post a Comment