Saturday, July 10, 2010

Any Good Horse Websites for Horses For Sale?

I have already looked on:


Dreamhorse.com


Horsetopia.com


Equinenow.com


Equinehits.com


Equine.com


Horseville.comAny Good Horse Websites for Horses For Sale?
http://www.liverystable.net is my favorite!Any Good Horse Websites for Horses For Sale?
Horse.com Go to Classifieds.
I am not sure where you live but we (AZ) have a publication that is also online: Bridle and Bit and they have an online classified and many great horses for sale.
go on www.avirtualhorse.com and ask ppl if they have any eral horses for sale i found 2 free ones including tack on there
Go to:





poniesrus.com





wecreateriders.com





Both of them are good.
equinehits.com, equinenow.com, and horsetopia are the ones that I have used. But honestly, I think it depends on what kind of horse your looking for.
smokinstud is a good one
I don't really have an answer for your question, but if you are serious about buying a horse, check out your local live stock auctions. You can get nice horses for a good price. Especially where I live, NC because of the drought people cannot afford to feed their horses and are selling them cheap
I think thet a great horse website is petfinder.com!!!!! I have found numerouse horses on there!!!! All you do is fill out the info on the left. It is super easy!!!!!!


http://petfinder.com/


Hope this helps!!!!!!!
www.merseyhorse.com


www.newrider.co.uk
Before you buy online, check your local rescue stables, as a great deal of the time, there are wonderful horses you can get for fairly cheap rates. Rescuing an animal will be one of the most amazing things you have ever done; I can promise you that.





the only one I know of is hopeforhorses.org and it is in western north carolina. Just google your area for rescues and try them out. You won't regret it.
equine.com
My friend got her horse from bombproof.com


But it is a UK based site...
agdirect is another good one.
warmbloods-for-sale.com


western-horses-for-sale.com
I purchased my mare on-line and sold her that way too. I see you have Arabian filly as your name. If you are looking for an Arab, also try www.endurance.net. Check with the local members of breed club of the breed you are looking for. National breed clubs usually have good classified sites with good sort options. Rescue groups are a very good place to start if you have a good place to keep one and good training experience as some fo the horses may need special care.


Melinda
i have a really goood site for you i have done there and bout horses jus a mile away that i didn't even no it lived there they got pictures and some don't but mostly pics





http://agdirect.com/scripts/main.exe?2053
  • mineral makeup
  • rimmel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment