Thursday, August 19, 2010

Anyone got a horse for sale that meets these guide lines??

ok I need a horse that meets these guide lines if you have anything close please tell me.


-It can be anybreed.But not mini or donkey or mule


-it doesn't have to be registered but it can be.


-in north carolina or preferably virginia


-I need a horse that does a little bit of dreassge but it doesn't have to do a whole lot.


-knows how to jump and at least 2 feet


-mare or gelding


-betwwen 6-15 years old


-at least14.1 hands but no bigger than 16.2


-english or western with trail experience.


-no private tready ads please.


-no more than $3500. -must be verrry calm and ok for beginners


-if it's a are than it needs to be a boss mare because it will be with geldings who aren't always gentlemen.


-must be for sale not lease or stud





If you have a horse anything like this say. I haven't seen anything too good on line so tell me to do that. please leave an email and maybe a picture.thanks!!sorry if i'm too pickyAnyone got a horse for sale that meets these guide lines??
no but go to one of these websites


www.2buyhorses.com


www.horsetopia.com


www.petfinder.com


these are just one of the many horse websites you could go to you search for your state and guide lines so they are very helpfulAnyone got a horse for sale that meets these guide lines??
also dreamhorse.com or horsetopia.com
I have some like this but to far away from you. Go to equine.com and type in the states you could go to they have some good horses on there. Good luck.
Look in your local newspaper classified ads. Thats how i found my horse, I got her for cheap and she has won me some saddle and money doing barrel racing.
Here's some results I've looked up. Hope they help!





http://agdirect.com/scripts/horssrch.exe


http://equine.com/horses/search_results.鈥?/a>


http://horsetopia.horse-for-sale.org/buy鈥?/a>





The breeds I searched were what I thought the most agile in any event.





P.S.- You may want to check dreamhorse.com later. I couldn't get it to load on my computer (website was busy).

No comments:

Post a Comment