Sunday, August 22, 2010

Who has a horse for sale?

that is a mareWho has a horse for sale?
no i dont but there is this awesome website with alot of free horses and also horses for sale





equine.com





good luckWho has a horse for sale?
I HAVE A GELDING.............................MY DAD WANTS TO SELL HIM TO THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE JUST BECAUSE I AM HAVING A HARD TIME SELLING HIM. IF YOU ARE AN AXPERIENCED RIDER, HE WOULD BE GOOD. IF WOY GO TO WWW.HORSETOPIA.COM AND SEARCH FOR J.D. (WITH A . AFTER THE J AND THE D)





EMAIL ME AT joergyd1492@yahoo.com
my cousin has a horse in fl
I do. An 8 yr. old red dun paint mare, trained in English, western, showmanship, halter and trail. Stands a 15.0 hands, about 990 lbs. She's a Blue Max granddaughter, pure paint. Wonderful disposition, very calm and confident. I've been showing her for 4 years, had her since she was three. Never been bred, orginally trained as a reiner, but now does just about everything. Would make a great dressage prospect, has done light jumping. Asking $4200, but negotiable.





She's on Equine.com.





Other search engines for horses for sale include, dreamhorse.com, horsetopia.com, and highcountryhorses.com.
i have 120 to sell...in my cars engine!
well my mother could sell you a few horses but we are from montana
ebay.com
Yes, I have a 6 year old 1/2 Arabian 1/2 American Saddlebred 5 gaited mare. I am asking $1500.00 for her.
Go to your search engine and type in ';dreamhorse.com. they have a bunch!
Where are you located? I know of several that needs homes soon.All priced between $400-$1200.
not me, I would not sale one if I had it but.... I would suggest going to www.agdirect.com
I have a stallion in muh shorts you can rent

No comments:

Post a Comment