Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hunter/Jumper Horse For Sale In Califorina?

Hi. I am looking for a jumper in Califorina. I have been riding for 4 years and am looking for a horse to be spoiled!! I am a member of Pony Club so your horse will be taken care of. I am also intreasted in buying foals as well.Hunter/Jumper Horse For Sale In Califorina?
Email me. I have a former horsechild who now deals in horses and let me know what area you're in.





There's a LOT of horses out there....Hunter/Jumper Horse For Sale In Califorina?
Check out Bay Area Equestrian Network www.bayequest.com Its a great horse community web site and they have lots of horse classifieds for the San Francisco Bay Area. If you are located in Southern California check out their sister site: http://www.socalequest.com/





This is how I have sold and found horses, they have free text ads both for those like you who are looking for horses, and those who are selling. They also have photo ads.
here are some sites:





www.equine.com





www.equinehits.com





www.dreamhorse.com





www.equinenow.com





www.netequestrian.com





www.horsetopia.com





www.freehorseads.com





www.horsechitchat.com





You could also try google ing it. 'jumpers for sale in California'

No comments:

Post a Comment