Sunday, August 22, 2010

Horse for sale anyone?

If anyone knows of any horses for sale close to cincinnati ohio please let me know. thank you so much!!!Horse for sale anyone?
What are you looking for? What do you plan to do with it?





Why not try a rescue? I have seen, and cant think of the name of it, a rescue either in southern ohio or Pa that has alot of very nice warmbloods. If I can thin kof the name I will send it to you.Horse for sale anyone?
Try these websites


myhorseforsale.com


dreamhorse.com


equine.com


equinenow.com


equinehits.com


horsetopia.com


agdirect.com


or google horses for sale in ohio.





Or, at your local tack or feed store, they probably have listings of horses for sale on a bulletin board.


Or check the newspaper.
my daughter is selling hers for $100.00 its a great horse but its going for so cheap because we are moving over seas and have to get rid of her before we leave. email my daughter on ellie2harford@yahoo.co.nz








hope i helped! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment