Sunday, August 22, 2010

Horse For Sale?

Anyone is south west Wisconsin or south east Minnesota looking to buy a horse? I have a few to sell and it has been suggested to me that I should put them on the internet. Only problem is, there are so many different sites out there that I don't know which ones are good ones and which ones are bad ones. I have paints, quarters, mares, stallions, whenlings and yearlings and a couple of good broke ponies. 17 head total. Any suggestions would greatly be appreiciated!Horse For Sale?
try criags list or dreamhorse.comHorse For Sale?
Try http://www.liverystable.net -- it's a great site for selling horses. I've bought and sold several horses successfully using the internet.
whats your web site ?? do you have one?/
try horsetopia.com
try equine. com. that is where i look to buy horses.
ok i live in i dont know i guess u could say central wisconsin. Well more towards Shawano county. Any ways i have been looking for another horse for awhile now. The only thing is my parents say that it has to cost no more than $500 and a gelding and ridable. Yes i know that that is alot to ask for and most horses today are not that cheap but you asked the question and im just answering i am a horse person looking for another horse. I guess if your price range is around there u could email me.
Dream Horse.
Hi! I live near Dubuque, IA, and am looking to buy a horse. You can e-mail me at MarciaA79@aol.com and let me know more about the horses you are selling. Thanks!
dreamhorse.com equine.com and the official AQHA site are all good sites to post on.
www.horsedeals.com is really good it gets ya to the exact piont right away its exactly what your looking for hope ya sell em.


.
  • blue makeup
  • blue mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment