Thursday, August 19, 2010

Does any anyone have a horse for sale?

i am looking to quallify for the Maclay's and also do jumpers. If u do have a horse please give me all the info...thanks!!Does any anyone have a horse for sale?
Hey%26lt; i show in that same kind of stuff


check


www.bigeq.com


and


www.exchangehj.com


they are my 2 favorite horse websites!


good luckDoes any anyone have a horse for sale?
try a horse search engine online. They are very helpful in narrowing down your results so you only see the horses you can afford or that are trained in your specific discipline. Go to google and type in ';horse for sale'; and quite a few sites will come back. If you want something very specific, Dreamhorse I find is the most precise, although they don't yield as many results. Good Luck on your search!
Well this isnt the best place to post this. I would reccomend looking at the folowign websites:





www.dreamhorse.com


www.equine.com


www.equinehits.com


www.equinenow.com


www.horsetopia.com


www.horseville.com





Hope I helped! :)





remeber to always shop with an experienced horse owner! dont buy it until they have approved it!
I have a TB mare for sale that could easily do jumpers! She is 15.2hh though, a little on the shorter side depending on yout height though, like I'm 5'6'; and I don't look big on her. She probably isn't what your looking for, but if you want any other information.... just email me! Good luck!!
I am assuming you have a trainer if you want to go to the Maclay's. I would ask your trainer to find you a nice horse. It is much easier and you can find a few horses to try out and see if there are nice ones that you think could take, buy them..
Just look in the newspaper. People put horses up for sale in there all the time.
try www.horsetopia.com
Online is a great start. Take your time and make a wise choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment