Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anyone got a horse for sale?

Try the websites:


Horsemart, Equine online and the Horse Exchange.


All these sites have lots of advertisers and you can search by what type of horse you're looking for and price band.


Hope you find something suitable.Anyone got a horse for sale?
I HAVE TWO FOR SALE! 3 YR OLD STUD QUARTER HORSE AND A 4 YR OLD TB, GELDINGAnyone got a horse for sale?
Go on www.equine.com





Its a great website for finding horses, tack, dogs, trailers, trucks, etc...
try looking in horse magazines
Yes I have 5 horses .I have to sell 2 stallions a gelding and 2 mares 4 of the hoses were registered but i don't have the papers for them so I will sell them as grade horses .I live in Iowa .They are all nice horses .You can send me a message through here if you might be interested .They are all priced reasonable .They are pets and I would rather find them good homes as to making money on selling them .I havent advertised them any place for sale .
Yes, I'm selling four lovely horses at the moment due to my long term health problems. Email me at amandathepanda100@yahoo.co.uk and let me know what you are looking for.
there was actually someone on here not to long ago asking something about How do you know if you put a horse for if it will go to a good home. This is a weird cowinky dink!!! lol! I do not but if you go to www.livedeal.com they have tons of animals on there. This is where I got my doggy from! ok good luck!
www.sandcreekstables.com





They have good horses for sale.





*Jenna
No sorry cant help you there but your really looking in the wrong place for horse adverts, try:


Looking in your local paper


Horse and Hound Magazine or web site


Horse Magazine or site


Horse Deals Magazine or site


Your Horse Magazine and site etc etc.


Horse Finder.co.uk


The list is endless or if your lazy like me just type in E.g Horses for sale in hampshire uk! Thats what I do and loads of sites come up!
i have a 12 yr old 13.3hh black cob gypsy horse stallion, loads of mane, tail feather, ride and drive (by my 8 yr old son) 拢4000
  • blue makeup
  • blue mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment