Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help finding a horse for sale!?

I really want a gelderlander, but I can't find one anywhere for a reasonable amount of money! If you could give me a site with a gelderlander for sale, I would really appreciate it! I live in PA!





Thanks in advance!Help finding a horse for sale!?
i live in pa to!!! umm you could google horses for sell in pa and hopefully something comes upHelp finding a horse for sale!?
could always go to the auction in Thurmont M.D... or New Holland PA...





Just because it is a auction doesnt mean you can't find a good horse, lots of people have fallen on hard times %26amp; need to sell. You just might have some luck.... I have had luck with New Holland, I purchased one of my horses from there %26amp; she is by far the best horse I could have ever gotten
I've bought and sold horses on some of these sites. The first two are my favorites. Hope it can help!


www.horsetopia.com


www.dreamhorse.com


www.horseclassified.com


www.freehorseads.com


www.horseforsale.com
a what?


whatever it is just try googling gelderlander for sale in Pa!!
go on www.horsemart.co.uk thats if u live in england
Go online to craigslist, or hoobly and search for what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment