Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do you or anybody you know have a horse for sale?

Does anybody have a horse for sale? Preferably in Massachusetts.


Also, if the horse comes with all its tack and gear and everything, please let me know, but it doesn't have to come with everything.





I am looking for a basic pleasure horse. English and Western. I would also like to ride bareback. Trails too. w/t/c w/j/l. Maybe small jumps too. Any color is fine, age around 10, not too young, not too old. Gelding or mare. Breed doesn't matter. Height around 15hh, but I'm 5'6';, so if you think that is good, then tell me. =)





If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me, and if you do have a horse that fits my description, please tell me.





Thank you!!





Oh yeah, price! LOL, sorry. I forgot. I am thinking under $2,000. I kinda have a small budget. Thanks again!


Do you or anybody you know have a horse for sale?
I'm not quite sure if this place has them for sale, but I would check places in Massachusetts. I ride at Clarion Farm in Franklin, MA. www.clarionfarm.com. They might not have one for sale, but you could check local.com or yellowpages.com. Also, I will include some other places that do riding lessons.





www.clarionfarm.com





www.prhf.com





There's a lot of other ones but I can't think of them right now. Oh, and are you sure you want a horse? It's not something that you can just go oh I want a horse. I have 3 horses and it's not easy. Mine are kept at someone else's stables, but if they weren't, you have to clean the stall, and feed them, and it's not cheap either. You have to buy the boarding if you plan to keep them somewhere else too. And if you don't ride a lot or haven't done lessons before then you might want to take that up. I would also reccomend competing in competitions to make some money for your horse, as it can get expensive. My point is that you should make sure you know how to ride and stuff. You need to know things from lessons, like tacking up, brushing, what to do when you fall off, ect. It's not like you just get on the horse and go. Hope this helped!!!





Do you or anybody you know have a horse for sale?
Did you know that the Federal government has a free adopt-a-wild-horse program. After two years you own it.
  • blue makeup
  • blue mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment