Thursday, August 19, 2010

Does any one know of a horse for sale?

I am trying to persuade my parents to buy me a horse for Christmas. The horse needs to be cheap (less than 1,000) and needs to be trained and be athletic. A gelding is recommended, but will accept a mare. I have to share a horse with my grandma and it is getting stressful. I have had so much progress with the horse, but she might and well take all the credit... if you know what I mean... Please help!Does any one know of a horse for sale?
You can get some really nice horses on Equine.com , Stablemates.com, AgDirect.com, horsetopia.com, or horsefinders.com. I also recently found out there are some decent priced horses on Craig's List.com I use equine.com mainly. You can just type in EXACTLY what you want and it gives you PLENTY of horses to choose from. You can also look on equine.com under FREE HORSES you never know what a great deal you can get on some of the horses especially when they are fee!!!Does any one know of a horse for sale?
nope
well it depends what you are looking for try dream horse.com or horse topia.com these two are great websites
Try Petfinder.com good luck(=

No comments:

Post a Comment