Sunday, August 22, 2010

Paint Horse for sale?

I need some sites where i can put up some free adds for selling a nice middle aged paint mare.Paint Horse for sale?
Horsetopia.com and equine.com are free for text ads. If I remember correctly they're both pretty reasonable for pictures ads too, it might be worth spending a few bucks.Paint Horse for sale?
horseonsale.com has free ads and u can put pics on it for free i think
Is this the same horse that has skin cancer???
i want a paint mare!! what kind of paint??





oh well petfinder.com is nice, im pretty sure its free too (you might need to pay to add lots of pictures)
I don't think that www.dreamhorse.com is free but i think that they have reasonable pricing and a lot of people look there. That's where my friend and i Found our Horses!!!
www.hereuare.com. I have some animals up for sale there also.
I know that a lot of the people i talk to ....and me personally love www.equestrianconnection.com
maybe dreamhorse. im not sure if its free.

No comments:

Post a Comment