Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does anyone have a horse for sale?

im looking for a horse in QLD has to be 15hh and up Quite and suit any disapline, preferibly gelding and good with cattle work but doesn't really matter, $1000 and under, thankyou, and can you please display your number.Does anyone have a horse for sale?
Hello





I know of hundreds of horse for sale; I know of a Horse begin given away for free !





where do you live ?





pls. contact me @ wahpoose2003@sbcglobal.net





and I will give you the emails and addresses !Does anyone have a horse for sale?
:) ... I love QueenIsland,and the sea in their...


I'm Italian and in Italy the Horses are very expensive...


In italy a Horses costs min.3500鈧? and max.20000鈧?..


if in Australia the horses are low expensive (1000$), i run immediately in it and immediately i spend it...xD





I love Australia!...





...when costs a fly ticket for ITALY-AUSTRALIA????





bye bye from Federico...


greetings from italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment